HACK/SLASH appears on the cover, but as the cover blurb says “HACK/SLASH DOES NOT APPEAR IN THIS ISSUE.” This Tim Seeley cover of the new ARMY OF DARKNESS #1 will be available from Dynamite Entertainment in December.
Marc Lombardi has been collecting sketches of Cassie Hack, and he’s recently shared his collection via Facebook. A few samples are posted below, but check out the full collection at the link below!
- Chris Williams
- Shawn Alleyne
- John Watkins-Chow
Here are some more pictures from the Strangeloop Theatre/CIC Theater production of the HACK/SLASH play!
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS!
All pictures by Austin D. Oie/For Strangeloop Theatre.
- Cassie (Jean E. Burr) and Vlad (Tim Lee), the protagonists of Hack/Slash.
- Cassie (Burr) battles the Hibachi Devil (Renee Lynn Jackson) in Strangeloop Theatre’s and CIC Theater’s co-production of Tim Seeley’s Hack/Slash.
- It’s not a horror show without a clown. Mortimer Strick (Richard John McLain) gets a little silly before he gets a little deadly.
- The gang’s all here. (From left) Emily Cristy (Miona Lee), Cassie Hack (Burr), Trent (Christopher Prchal) and Vlad (Tim Lee) all patiently wait for the slowest elevator in the world to arrive.
- X-O (J. Rohr) prepares to attack his victim with a pair of hedge trimmers in Strangeloop Theatre’s and CIC Theater’s co-production of Tim Seeley’s Hack/Slash.
Come see HACK/SLASH, live and on stage, starting this weekend! See below for more details. Also check out Strangeloop’s blog for more details on the cast, including some of the slashers featured.
When: Sept. 12 to Nov. 1, 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. No performance on Friday, Sept. 19.
Where: CIC Theater (1422 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60613)
Who: Strangeloop Theatre & CIC Theater
How much: $15
Tickets available at the door or on Brown Paper Tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/828976
This fall Strangeloop Theatre, in a co-production with CIC. Theater, is bringing the horror comedy series Hack/Slash by Chicago artist and writer Tim Seeley from the 2D comic book page to a 3D Chicago stage. Hack/Slash is the story of horror victim survivor Cassie Hack who, together with her disfigured sidekick Vlad, travels the country (and sometimes the underworld) fighting evil slashers who refuse to just lay down and die even after being burned, impaled and shot 20 times.
Vlad (Tim Lee) restrains former Miss America turned business executive Emily Cristy (Miona Lee) as Cassie (Jean E. Burr) interrogates her on what her beauty corporation’s interest in Slashers is. (Photo courtesy of Strangeloop Theatre)
More photos below, courtesy of Strangeloop Theatre and Jean Burr’s instagram.
In stores Wednesday, September 3rd from Image Comics!
HACK/SLASH: SON OF SAMHAIN #3
STORY: MICHAEL MORECI & STEVE SEELEY
ART: EMILIO LAISO
COVER: STEFANO CASELLI
SEPTEMBER 3 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.50
Cassie enlists the help of an old friend to uncover the secrets of October’s origins. Meanwhile, with the God Beast at his side, Morinto musters an army of monsters to wage war on mankind.