The following books and items are scheduled for release in August 2015.
GUARDIANS TEAM-UP 10
TIM SEELEY (w) • MIKE NORTON (a/C)
• In an attempt to get revenge on his bounty hunting archenemy, Macho Gomez, Deadpool has set a trap! But he’s also managed to snag one very tough space faring rodent: Rocket Raccoon!
• Now the two mercs have to stand each other long enough to navigate a maze filled with some of the most dangerous critters ever to drop guano on the Marvel Universe: THE DRAKILLARS!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
YEARS OF FUTURE PAST #4
MARGUERITE BENNETT (w) • MIKE NORTON (a)
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
• Reeling from the secrets that Kate Pryde has kept, the X-Men lead a prison break from the last mutant internment camp.
• The X-Men clash with friends and enemies alike…and their true purpose is revealed at last!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
*SECRET WARS SERIES
Written by TOM KING and TIM SEELEY
Art and cover by MIKEL JANIN
Bombshells Variant cover by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO
On sale AUGUST 26 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
It’s Grayson versus…Grayson? To save Agent 1, Dick must face his most dangerous enemy yet: himself.
story: Tim Seeley
art: Mike Norton
cover: Jenny Frison
August 19 / 32 pages / Full Color / Mature Readers / $3.99
Tensions rise as sisters Em and Dana face off over Blaine Abel, and General Cale tries to solve the mystery of the “Creeps,” with horrific consequences.
DARK HORSE COMICS
Battlepug Volume 4: The Devil’s Biscuit TP
Mike Norton (W/A/Cover) and Allen Passalaqua (C)
On sale Oct 14
FC, 72 pages
TP, 12″ x 8 1/2″
After one of his motley crew of adventurers goes missing, the last Kinmundian must split off from his friends and journey, alone, into the heart of the den of the pirate king to find him. The rest of the group must fend for themselves while Catwulf’s ferocious forces hunt them down. But with a Battlepug at their side, they at least have a fighting chance!
• Harvey and Eisner Award winner!
• Exclusive content not found on the web comic!
THE MOST POWERFUL STORIES IN THE UNIVERSE!
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Minicomic Collection HC
Tim Seeley (W), Steven Grant (W), Phil White (W), Robert Kirkman (W), Michael Halperin (W), Scott Neitlich (W), Bruce Timm (A), Mark Texeira (A), Larry Houston (A), Jim Mitchell (A), and Charles Simpson (C)
On sale Oct 21
FC, 1,232 pages
HC, 6″ x 9″
The toy juggernaut Masters of the Universe and its subsequent action figure lines featured memorable pack-in minicomics that aided in playtime for children across the world. This oversized hardcover collection features sixty-eight US releases, including all minicomics from the eighties Masters of the Universe line, the eighties Princess of Power line, and the eighties and nineties He-Man line, plus an introduction to the minicomics in the current Masters of the Universe Classics toy line. Relive the illustrated adventures that fueled your imagination!
• Featuring interviews with the original comic creators!
• Over 1,000 pages collected together for the first time ever!
• With early work from Bruce Timm!